“Is there an InterNations app?” That is the question which InterNations Founder & Co-CEO Malte Zeeck has heard most frequently from our members when visiting our official events in many of the 390 InterNations Communities around the world. Now we can loudly answer with a resounding ‘yes’.
The app helps you to find other global minds, stay in touch with your InterNations friends, and sign up for events while you are out and about.
Both versions of the app offer you access to the following features:
• Connect with international people in your InterNations Community and across the globe.
• Get in touch with other people from your home country.
• Find information on InterNations Official Events and Activities happening near you.
• Stay up to date on your upcoming events on the go.
• Discover our InterNations Groups for a variety of hobbies and interests, from food & drinks to sports & fitness to volunteering, and many more.
• Check your inbox and write personal messages wherever you are.
• Off to Geneva, Shanghai, or Mexico City? — Visit other expat communities on your travels.
• Change your account settings and edit your personal profile.
• See your latest profile visitors and search for members with shared interests.
• Discover the benefits of our premium Albatross Membership and upgrade directly.
• Invite your friends to the world’s largest network for expatriates and global minds.
We are very excited to share the InterNations app with you and hope you are just as happy as we are that networking for our globally mobile members has become even easier.
We’d love to hear your thoughts and suggestions: after downloading the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, please take the time to leave a review and tell us what you like best about it or what you’d like to see in the future. We will definitely be adding more exciting features soon.
Enjoy the international experience — on your smartphone!
(Image credit: InterNations)