As you may already have heard, there are big changes for InterNations ahead: Our site relaunch is coming, and we’re going to need your help.
Why are we starting the relaunch?
We want to provide you with the best possible experience on our entire website and offer enhanced usability to all our members.
What are we planning?
We’ve got plenty of updated features in store for you. Among other things, we are looking forward to present
- – mobile-friendly usability for key areas of our portal
- – a personalized calendar for all our Events and Activities
- – a new networking tool for getting to know other expats and global minds in a one-on-one setting
- – clear design and intuitive navigation
- – a “makeover” for your profile page to better reflect your expat history and international lifestyle
Who can assist us with valuable feedback?
All InterNations members are invited to become beta testers, as well as to check out the preview of our new member profile.”Newbies” and long-term members, regular visitors or people who only log in once in a while – we are happy to receive everybody’s input!
How does this work?
- – Want to give us feedback on the planned profile page? Have a look at this blog entry and just leave a comment over there!
- – Interested in joining the beta testing program? Then sign up here to participate.
All participants in our beta testing program will be the first to get to try out new features. If you sign up as an InterNations Beta Tester, we will notify you immediately once we have an exciting site update ready for you.
Thank you for your support! You can make a difference and help us create an optimized website experience for all InterNations members.